2022 Acura MDX
The Acura MDX is one of my best SUV, the 2022 Acura MDX is again one of the more compelling picks for a luxury SUV. the latest version of the MDX comes with sleeker exterior styling, additional legroom in all three rows, Improved interior and a new 12.3-inch infotainment screen, Sport-oriented Type S model will join the lineup later in the model year, Previous Sport Hybrid model is discontinued, Introduces the fourth MDX generation for 2022, all-wheel-drive system is again available.
However, not every thing changed, the touchpad interface is not cool enough, The MDX’s latest model also comes with just one screen infotainment system now, not as previous model that has two screen. MDX Technology Package include: 10 speakers including an 8-i.
MDX price tag is affordable, and the standard model and even the Technology package is attractive we all know that. the A-Spec model, exquisite audio system is among the best.
Also Read: 2022 Honda CR-V Review, Specs and Pricing.
Read More: 2022 Kia Telluride Prices, Trims And Reviews.
The 2022 Acura MDX SUV offered in four trim levels: MDX, Advance, Technology, and A-Spec. The base and Technology trims come standard with front-wheel drive and offer all-wheel drive as an option. The A-Spec and Advance come standard with AWD. Standard feature highlights include:
- Power-folding mirrors
- Passenger-seat memory controls
- Leather upholstery
- 20-inch wheels
- Rear window sunshades
- Customizable interior ambient lighting
- Navigation system
- Front and rear parking sensors
- 12-speaker ELS sound system.
- 3.5-liter V6 (290 horsepower, 267 lb-ft of torque)
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- 19-inch wheels
- Tri-zone climate control
- Panoramic sunroof
- Heated front seats
- Wireless charging pad
- Simulated leather upholstery
- Reclining and sliding second-row seats with removable center seat
- Digital gauge cluster display
- 12.3-inch central display with touchpad controller
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration
- USB ports in the first and second rows
- Nine-speaker audio system
- Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Roof rails
- Hands-free liftgate
- Remote engine start
- Heated second-row seats
- Third-row USB ports
- Surround-view camera system
- Head-up display
- Heated steering wheel
- Second-row household-style power outlet
- Heated steering wheel.
- Ventilated front seats
- Unique simulated suede seat inserts
- 16-speaker ELS premium audio system
- Cabin intercom system (allows you to broadcast your voice to rear passengers using the speakers)
- Unique flat-bottom steering wheel.